Last June I video recorded a workshop. It was the evolution of the Post Rehab Essentials brand I developed about 5 years ago, and very strongly believe that it could help make you a better trainer or fitness professional immediately.
This is a workshop that goes through the basics that every trainer should know about injury post-rehab before working with their clients. It covers the most common conditions of the shoulder, hip, knee and spine, and gives directions on what to do and more importantly, what not to do with the specific injuries. Each section goes through pertinent anatomical information, what adaptations occur with each injury, how to assess and determine who can and cannot begin training, and how to train it to get the best results safely and effectively.
The concepts contained in Post Rehab Essentials have helped me get the following results for clients:
- Helped a client with massive pelvic and abdominal reconstructive surgeries deadlift almost twice her bodyweight within 1 year of surgery, pain free
- Helped a client recover from hip replacement surgery to ski and gold in the same day
- Re-built my own low back issues to deadlift pain free and even do the splits
- Help my wife get back into competitive triathlon following a series of SI joint injuries
- Help an Olympic gold medalist recover from a hip injury to prepare for the Sochi Olympics
- Get hundreds of clients out of pain and training with purpose once again
The entire package is over 10 hours of information, including roughly 5 hours of hands-on instruction where I show you how to work with clients in a live setting.
Here are some of the highlights I go through:
- How most “rehab” programs aren’t tailored to specific needs of the individual and do nothing but eat up time.
- Joint mechanics that show why some exercises will hurt you while others will help you.
- Why repetitive strain injuries are so common, and how to fix them forever
- Why pain doesn’t tell you the problem, and how to uncover the real issue
- Why static stretching is completely useless and should be stopped at all costs, especially when working through an injury
- How to dramatically increase the value of your training sessions and keep your clients longer
- How to perform complex lifts, assessments, and corrective exercises in a safe and effective manner.
- How to get people strong. Period.
For this week only, I’m putting the entire video series on sale for only $97. At the end of the week, I’ll bump it up to it’s regular price of $127.
In addition to all the great information, if you’re a trainer you’ll get valuable continuing education credits through the NSCA and canfitpro in Canada (Hey, I gotta represent the motherland).
What’s different from this version compared to the previous one?
I’ve changed roughly 70% of the content to reflect a shift in thinking about how the body best responds to exercise and how to effectively train through various injuries. I’ve stream-lined the process, cutting out what isn’t necessary, expanding on what is, and leaving you with the basic information that can be applied to everyone, regardless of age, training experience, or goal set.
I’ve broken it into 3 main components: Upper Quadrant, Lower Quadrant, and Spine. While none of these exist in isolation to each other in exercise, it makes the learning process a lot smoother and simpler, and helps to give some reference points when you go back and look at it again for specific issues your clients may have.
The entire package is available for digital download, meaning you get instant access and don’t have to wait for me to ship DVDs to you or worry about getting the shipping address right. You can download the videos to your computer if you want, which means you can take them anywhere, even if you don’t have available internet access.
Why Would I want to Get this Product?
If you have a nagging issue with a shoulder, hip, knee or low back that just isn’t getting better, and can’t figure out what to do with it. If you have a client who has any kind of injury or has had surgery to repair a specific injury, or want to be able to work with clients who have recovered from different injuries. If you want to learn a more direct and effective method of training and program design in order to not feel like you’re on a rehab program while still being concious of any kind of injuries or medical conditions that could be made worse from poor exercises or execution, you need to get this video series.
Remember, it’s only on sale until Saturday, and then if you’re looking to pick it up it will be $30 more expensive. I want you to get it now while you can, and while it’s as cheap as it will ever be.
Your clients deserve the best. You deserve the best. I’ve put my heart and soul into the product, and I have no doubt you will enjoy it and get a lot out of it immediately.