Posted April 2, 2020
Even More Complete Shoulder & Hip Blueprint Springtime Sale
Last spring, Tony Gentilcore and I recorded our Even More Complete Shoulder and Hip Blueprint seminar in Edmonton, and set it loose on the world.
With 12 hours of video content devoted to shoulder and hip assessment, corrective options, coaching considerations, and programming elements, this series should be a must-have for every coach, trainer, and professional who works with shoulders and hips.
To make it even better, we’ve developed a combo option that includes the content from our first workshop series for Complete Shoulder and Hip Blueprint that lays the foundation for this series.
Here’s a sample of some concepts we dig into.
- How to use the static and integrative assessments to guide your training program.
- How breathing mechanics drives mobility of the upper body and stability of the lower body, and how to use it to see fast improvements in both.
- neck positioning, sternoclavicular joint, and elbow considerations with shoulder movements
- Deeper assessment considerations, including medical elements that may require a referral for non-fitness modalities
- Why “impingement” and “scapular winging” are garbage terms, how to assess for their true function and purpose, the difference between internal and external impingement, and what it means to your training program
- How simplifying your upper extremity assessment to the “Big 3” – Release, Position, Mobilize – can and will cover your bases for most shoulder ailments.
- Heavy pressing, explosive throwing, and programming considerations for different goal sets and populations
Why this matters to you:
- Help your clients get through common shoulder issues more effectively.
- Streamline your assessment and program design, helping you get faster results and more efficient use of your time, and that of your clients’
- Help you see the details of shoulder motion you didn’t notice before, and whether something you’re using in your exercise program is working or not. Plus look at whether neck or clavicular issues may be impeding their strength and mobility.
- Upgrade your exercise toolbox to address commonly overlooked movement issues
- Smash programming like a Jedi
- The hips role in low back, SI joint, and knee issues commonly seen in the gym, and how to address them from a fitness perspective
- Static versus active mobility, how and when to use each, and what produces the best benefits
- Scaling compound lifts across populations and goals, and how to effectively program them for everyone
- Jumps, sprints, change of direction, and other explosive training elements, and how they relate to the individuals goals and abilities.
- Blending strength, mobility and recovery across age ranges, and how to avoid being a beat up meathead or chronic recoverer
- spinal motion intolerances, and how to program around common issues.
What this means to you:
- You can help clients see IMMEDIATE improvements, sometimes in as little as a minute or two, which will help them buy in to your abilities.
- Help you target in on what will work best for the person in front of you, saving you both the time spent on useless exercises or drills.
- Help clients get specific with what will help them get stronger, more mobile, and faster than ever before
- Break down a system you can use today with yourself or your clients to see instant benefit while removing the guess work.
Now for some real talk.
Tony and I had planned to put this series on sale about 2 months ago for the first week of April. Recently with every change in the world, we struggled with whether we should still put it on sale given how much economic struggle there is right now in the fitness industry.
That being said, we wanted to offer some options like a serious reduction to the sale price compared to what we were planning. We also offered a 4 month financing option to reduce the immediate pricing and break it up over time versus a bigger one-time expense up front. There’s no additional cost for financing, so it’s an easy opt in if you need a break on payments.
Also, we know a lot of fitness professionals are stuck at home looking for something to do to pass the time, while still wanting to keep their skillset somewhat sharp between Zoom sessions with their clients and email check ins, so this could hopefully fill some of that void. At least once people are done watching Tiger King.
The sale price on this series, both the new content and the combo pack with all 22 hours of content including level 1 and level 2, is on sale until Sunday at midnight est for some steep discounts, plus no additional cost financing options too.
Click HERE for more info and to get your copy