Hey folks. I know I said that I wasn’t going to do another blog post until Tuesday, but I wanted to drop a quick line about something that’s kind of a big deal.
See, there’s this guy in Boston named Cressey who is pretty well-known around the world, and he put out a fitness product last year called Show and Go.
So Eric just turned 30 today and decided to let everyone celebrate by offering the whole package for $50 off the regular price, down to $77 until Sunday evening.
Here’s some of the highlights of the whole system:
1. Show and Go Training Manual
2. Complete video exercise database
3. 5 Metabolic conditioning workouts
4. modifications for those who may not have the specific equipment to do the workouts given, as well as regressions and progressions to adjust the exercise to accommodate specific concerns.
5. Finishers from Tony Gentilcore
6. Soft tissue strategies for health and performance
7. Bret Contreras top 5 glute exercises.
Seriously, this is jam-packed with a bunch of goodies, and you would be silly to pass up a great deal like this. If you’re looking to get into crazy great shape, give it a shot. For the money, it will definitely pay for itself within a month, and the ladies hanging off your pecs will make you even MORE happy you got it. So GET IT, Will you? Pissing excellence was never this easy. The price goes back up Sunday evening.